HomeARTWordsStudioTutorialsClassesShop

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

STUDIO DESTASH, KITS ON ETSY...

While cleaning and rearranging the studio I put together several destash kits in themes and color families that I thought would be fun inspiration kits for collage, altered art, card making, ATC's, art journaling, etc. you are only limited by your imagination.


 Each kit comes with bonus surprise supplies not listed and I will fill the flat rate priority shipping boxes as full as space allows.


Kits run from childlike and playful, to dreamy vintage, masculine, and so much more.

I have also listed an art journal and embellishment kit all ready for your personal touches to be placed on each page.

All art kits and the journal are listed in my ETSY Shop.

blessings,
sandy

8 comments:

bobbie said...

Your kits are fantabulous!! Off to look...

Dorthe said...

Oh my,- Sandy, you really cleaned out, --did you hurry to pack all the wonderful elements, to not be tempted to hide it away again ,lol? There are so much and so many kinds of wonderful things to play with !!
I think I could need to do the same, but find it so difficult to "throw out "
Hugs from Dorthe

Caterina Giglio said...

beautiful kits... great stuff!

Marilou said...

Hi Sandy, Just stopping by to see you, I wasn't getting my Reading list on my dashboard but Karen fixed it for now. Still enjoying your stash of goodies you sent me, most have gone in journals! Hope all is well with you:)
Hugs my friend, Marilou

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Such enticements but I will be good and not succumb because I need to do the very same thing and do some heavy duty destashing.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Such enticements but I will be good and not succumb because I need to do the very same thing and do some heavy duty destashing.

BethBoothe said...

Love!!!
Bought the "blue & gold!"
Tks!

Ok now waiting for Magpie Ethel's
"destashing!"
Beth

Wilma said...

Hello Sandy,
This was my first time to visit your blog.
I have so enjoyed seeing so much of your beautiful art.
I LOVE your style. I found you via Pinterest and will be following you.
Your work is very inspiring and I hope to learn a lot from you.

Thank you so much for sharing all these treasures that come from your heart.
Blessings to you !!
Wilma. Shabby Royale.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin